You will need :
- A net
- A jug full of pond water
- An aquarium tank
- A bucket
- Water piants
- Water animals
- First of all, put the gravel in a net and pour a jug full of water on it.
- Then, spread the gravels over base of the tank.
- After that, fill in the tank about half way and pour the water gently from a jug.
- Next, add some water plants in an aquarium center.
- Now, fill in the tank with full of pond water.
- Finally, add a few water animals you have collected from local ponds.
- There is your own aquarium ecosystem. Place the tank in bright light, but not in direct sunlight.